Friday, February 15, 2008

Ellie and her grandmas





Ellie has been having fun with her grandmas visiting. Doreen was here for a short but sweet visit last week. Thanks to grandma Foster Ellie has lots of pink outfits! We love them all!
My mom left yesterday after helping out tremendously. Ryan and I will miss her help and food! Mom, thank you sooo much!
Now it's the grandpas turn to visit!
It's crazy to think that Ellie is almost a month old. Wow, the time has flown by... We love hearing from all of you!
By the way, Happy Valentine's Day!!! (one day late)

1 comment:

sarah and Kelly said...

Happy Valentines Day! I can't wait to get my hands on that little doll! What an amazing time that you were all able to have together...I can't believe a month has passed. Love to you guys. We'll be calling from NYC! XOXXOXO