Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Babymoon!




While Ryan spent the weekend tinkering in the garage, I had the best babymoon ever in Seattle. We had such a good time... relaxing and catching up. We got massages, shopped and I found crib bedding for my monkey! The weather was great, nice crisp fall weather. Exactly what I was wanting, considering it was 80 degrees, hot and humid in Wilmington. Shan and Lib~ I'm so glad that me and my prego belly got to see you guys. Thanks so much for everything. You are the best!

3 comments:

libby said...

hope we didn't cause too much gender confusion with little monkey...

sarah and Kelly said...

You guys define FUN! So glad that you all got together...I love you! XOXOXO

Nina Nazimowitz said...

Hi Guys!

Hope everything is going well. Can't wait to see you and have family vacations together. The beach or skiing is my vote.

Talk soon!
Nina